What is dishes?
"OMG Neil Cicierega is such a dish!"
Dishes - what is it?
Eric Snow dished off a pass to Allen Iverson for the layup.
What does "dishes" mean?
A girl who has it all. Looks, personality, intelligence, and looks.
Hey man, you know Sally? Well let me tell you, that broad is a dish.
Dishes - what does it mean?
person who fucks around too much
dude josh kept pushing me hes a damn dish dish
Dishes - meaning
The scoop, only bigger.
You slept with how many people last night? Gimmie the dish, sista!
Dishes - definition
An attractive woman.
"She's a real dish."
Dishes - slang
"To dish" is a verb that loosely means "to rant" It is generally used in informal settings and is less forceful than "to bitch" but is more forceful than "to discuss."
I called up Jake because I wanted to dish about the football game.
1. To be in immediate danger of death or serious bodily harm, directly related to a bad situation.
"Done, like dishes."
"If that face avalanches right now, we're all dishes!"
Derived from the quote "Dishes are done, man!" from the movie "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead."
something a man makes a women do while he does nothing
do the dishes bitch im watching my show
1. The most vile and unacceptable chore known to all people still living at home with their parents.
2. A chore that is required by most parents for their children so that they may earn a lousy allowance.
3. Something that needs to be clean so that one may eat.
1. I fucking hate the dishes!
2. Parent: Do the damn dishes!
Child: But I don't want to!
Parent: Do them or you won't get your three cents allowance!
Child: FUCK YOU!
3. Child: I'm hungry but there's no clean dishes to eat with.
Parent: Then clean them!
Child: GOD DAMNIT I SAID FUCK YOU!