What is a bunch?
a woman's vagina
did you get to see her bunch?
a bunch - video
A bunch - what is it?
A term of endearment to call your mother. Slang of "Honey bunches of oats"
Hey bunches, I love you!
What does "a bunch" mean?
v. To become extremely uptight at the slightest provocation, resulting in the unyielding bunching of one's panties.
Kelly became firmly bunched when her ex picked the children up five minutes early.
A bunch - what does it mean?
to royally fuck something up beyond any hope of recovery
Gregg, what the fuck! You royally bunched that up! We're screwed!
A bunch - meaning
To be upset, or angry and to have one's panties in a bunch.
Sally's bunched because she doesn't have a date to the dance.
Tim's all bunched up because he didn't prepare for the board meeting.
A bunch - definition
A considerable amount of things of the same kind.
I've got a bunch of speeding tickets.
A bunch - slang
short for tv show "The Brady Bunch". Fans of the show think they sound hip when they talk about "The Bunch".
We used to watch The Bunch every day after school.
1. Bunching (V.) is the act of butt sex in between two mathematicians (Bunch Buddies or Bunchers(N.)). During this sex session one of the mathematicians will yell out math functions and questions. Then the other mathematician will scream out the answer. Sometimes the answer will be unknown and in this situation the receiver will have to scream out “meh!”.
2. The act of spooning while discussing famous mathematicians from history such Euler or Newton and many more.
3. Bunching directly results in puzzling packets of problems so difficult that they rape the minds of students, causing intense emotional pain. Problems so hard that tutors break down and cry from their inability to solve the problems, students from other classes laugh thinking the problems are jokes, and math professors are so confused they jump off of buildings.
1. Eric: oooohhhhh!!!! Yaaaaa!! How does that feel you dirty limx→a (sinx-x)/(sinx+x) !!!!!!!!
2. Bryan: I really enjoyed our time together last night spooning in front of the fire and discussing Johannes Kepler's love for geometry.
3. Timmy: My mind hurts from the raping that the puzzling packet of problems caused.
Jimmy: Yeah, i heard our teachers had some serious bunching the night before they made that assignment.
affectionate term used when addressing a good friend, often accompanied by adjectives like silly, cutie, funny and alike.
"You know what I don't understand? How come... ?"
-"Oh, silly bunch. That's just an urban legend."
a lot minus one (see: a lot)
I used to have a bunch, but then one had a baby so then I had a lot.