What is Sentence?
A remark of approval following an elaborate act of speech (i.e. trumps 'word!', but is less dramatic than 'Paragraph!')
Person A - "The hypocrisy of this system so often gets me down, hegemonic brutality gives me creases in my brow"
Person B - "Sentence!"
Sentence - what is it?
To use a word or phrase in virtually every sentence.
That Ben!! He says "y'know" on a sentencely basis!
What does "Sentence" mean?
When retelling a story you only say a condensed version of what the person said. Instead of saying everything, you resort to words like: What, How, No, Why, and When.
Stacy's reaction was: What! How could you do it to me? NO! Its just, I don't understand why.
When Clinton was retelling the story he said that Stacy had said: WHAT? HOW? NO? WHY!? But more sentency.
Sentence - what does it mean?
A band formed in 1989, in the town of Muhos, Finland. They disbanded in 2005.
They released 8 albums, 3 of them with former singer and bassist Taneli Jarva, and the remaining 5 with singer Ville Laihiala.
The first albums were melodic death metal, but the latter works of the band were softer, experimenting with hard rock and depressing lyrics about suicide.
The last line-up consisted of:
* Ville Laihiala - Vocals
* Miika Tenkula - Guitar
* Sami Lopakka - Guitar
* Sami Kukkohovi - Bass guitar
* Vesa Ranta - Drums
* Shadows Of The Past (1991)
* North From Here (1993)
* Amok (1995)
* Down (1996)
* Story - Greatest Kills (Compilation 1997)
* Frozen (1998)
* Crimson (2000)
* The Cold White Light (2002)
* The Funeral Album (2005)
Talented metal band from Finland signed to Century Media records. Probably best known for their experimentation with different style(s) on their 2002 album "The Cold White Light".
No wonder Sentenced is so depressing, they live in the fucking cold of Finland.
1. A group of words that form a complete, coherent thought.
2. A young spanish person.
1. This is a complete sentence.
2. Hes either a sentence or a paragraph, cause hes not quite an essay
1) used like “wordddd” to show agreement
2) synonym for “well said” and “i agree”
A: Never trust no nigga cried when he was first born
1. A grammatical unit that is syntactically independent and has a subject that is expressed or, as in imperative sentences, understood and a predicate that contains at least one finite verb.
2. An authoritative decision; a judicial judgment or decree, esp. the judicial determination of the punishment to be inflicted on a convicted criminal.
1. I made a definition of urbandictionary.
2. You are sentenced to jail for 3 years
A group of words that makes sense.
A word some people use to make "sense" longer.
This test is making no sentence to me.
Minecraft and roblox can not be used in the same sentence