What is the planet?
The discrimination against planets.
There are billions of planets in the Milky way, yet we only memorize 8? That is planetism.
We mustn't show planetism against the planets we deem as unimportant for people to learn in school.
The planet - what is it?
Retarded enviromentalist kids from Captain Planet. Went around ruining honest businesses, destroying Air conditioners, premoting terriorisim and worshipping Hitler, all while flying around in an earth friendly, solar powered airship. HQ was in the little gay kid's grass hut in Mexico.
Also had a lame part in the Captain Planet theme song.
...We're the Planeteers, you can be one to!
Cause saving our planet is the the thing to do
Looting and Polluting, is not the way
Hear what Captain Planet has to say...
What does "the planet" mean?
huge zit on the side of your face.
Check out that planet Kels grew last night.
The planet - what does it mean?
A Realm of information or knowledge.
A School of thought
A Knowledgebase or collection of thoughts (Qualculus)
Planet Java (a Site about Java)
Animal Planet (A channel dedicated to learning about Animals)
Ocean Planet, Rugby Planet.
The planet - meaning
In Qualculus a body of knowledge you may assume to be true.
She voted for him because he believed that he would do what he promised. She apparently did not have his past performance record in her planet.
The planet - definition
1. From Latin, literally meaning wanderer.
2. Anachronistic usage: a star that wanders, or moves, in the sky.
3. A world that orbits a star or other celestial object. Primary planets our solar system include Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. Secondary planets orbit primary planets. Earth and Pluto are binary planets. Secondary planets are some times called minor planets, but minor planets also include planets that does not orbit other planets. Pluto's status as a major or minor planet is debated.
We live on planet Earth.
The planet - slang
1. One of the five members of the planet-saving team in the animated series "Captain Planet and the Planeteers" who is given a special ring that grants power over one of five elements (i.e. earth, fire, wind, water, and heart) and the ability to summon Captain Planet when the power of his/her ring is combined with the powers of the other four ring-bearers.
2. Any person who works to help a planet ecologically (e.g. prevents pollution, conserves energy and natural resources, recycles, etc.).
We're the Planeteers.
You can be one too.
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do!
A large astronomical body that revolves around a central star. It is usually part of a solar system.
Apparently, Pluto is not a planet.
Another way to refer to an overweight friend
Hey look, it’s The Planet
1) The english spelling of a Greek word made up of the characters Pi, Lambda, Alpha, Nu , Epsilon, Tau, Epsilon, Sigma. It means "Wanderer" or "Traveler".
2) An extremely well made, and very realistic Sci-Fi anime series that takes place in the year 2075. The story primarily follows the exploits of Hoshino Hachirota, a troubled young man who works as an astronaut for the private space company "Technora Corp", with a team of diverse and interesting characters who's job is to remove dangerous space debris from Earth's orbit. In short, they are space garbage men.
At its core, Planetes is a story of personal conquest.
Planetes is one of the greatest and most inspirational anime series I have ever seen.