riˈlā sh ənˌ sh ip
the way in which two or more concepts, objects, or people are connected, or the state of being connected : the study will assess the relationship between and get back to you. After we agree on this definition, or at least to post it.
• in risk of extinction: like the dodo bird.
• a state of, mild, hot, and spicy, with ranch on the side.
• the state of being connected by blood or marriage : they can trace that shit.
• a mutual understanding of frequent sex, this must include sober sex, morning noon and night: wow we had sex today at noon and last night after drinking - I think we had sex last night? but we defiantly did at noon and the other morning, twice.
• the way in which two or more people or organizations regard and behave toward each other : the landlord–tenant relationship | she was proud of her good relationship with the household and likes ranch.
• you have a drawer at the other residence that you have been staying at: the contents are know by you and possibly the other party but you have a drawer.
• an emotional and sexual association between two people : she would consider being invited to Las Vegas, or the Strip Club, and can except or decline.
- Thesaurus -
1 evidence of their relationship no walk of shame, she/he has different clothing on when leaving in the morning, affinity, they understand who is picking up the tab, they are not having abc sex, or married.
2 they drunk text and dial each other, strange but excepted.
3 i think one of them did a relationship once and knows, maybe?
4 wow! how do you get into something you understand – you don’t (read frequent)
1 the end of their relationship romance, (love) affair, love, liaison, amour, partnership.
2 it never happened, any of it, (love) affair, even if you did get a free dinner.
3 the toothbrush dose not count, nor the box of tampons or other crap left, even if you thought it was for you, they are items that any on could use, see having a drawer (your items).
4 but i was tagged shit!