What is paper?
(n) A stock share, usually referring to a low-valued issue, or one with many shares outstanding.
There is a lot of worthless Nortel paper out there.
paper - meme gif
paper - video
Paper - what is it?
2. A small amount of drugs, usually $10 worth of heroin, sold in a fold of paper. See Paper Boy.
1. I've gotta get a job so I can get some paper flowin.
2. Me and my friend blew a paper of junk.
What does "paper" mean?
2. Prison slang for probation/parole.
I gotta hustle to get that paper.
After I do my time, I'm on paper for two years.
Paper - what does it mean?
2. Rizler - What you role joints with
3. What you buy some drugs, usually heroin, in
4. Prison term for parol
Person 1: You got tha chronic?
Person 2: Yeah man you got tha paper?
Person 1: Yeah lets role this bitch
Paper - meaning
money derived from hustling, stealing,
prostitution or selling drugs
That ho knows its all about the paper.
Paper - definition
im in a band of gypsies...were on the run...everytime that paper hits my tongue
Paper - slang
those little skinny things people used to write on before computers came along.
"I found some paper in my basement!"
"Shit really? I haven't seen one of those things in so long!"
used to defeat rock in a game
aha! my paper beat your rock!
Slang for money.
When you got that much paper you gotta hold it down." - Prodigy "Stuck On You"
Slang term for "money".
"I take that papuh."
-CJ stealing some dough