An expression said by people around the world when they let it be known that something of value is now worthless, broken, no longer any good, torn up, broken-down, trashed, inoperative, ruined, shot, destroyed, no longer working, no longer effective, of no use, has no value any longer.
Todd: Can I borrow your new wheelbarrow?
Carmen: Ok, be sure to clean it out before you bring it back, it’s new!
(Three weekends later)
Carmen: Todd, where is my wheelbarrow you borrowed, can you bring it back?
Todd: Yea, I brought your wheelbarrow back, it’s in my truck but you will have to go get it out my back hurts. I have been riding the tow motor all week at work, and I had to watch my momma cut my grass this morning, so my back hurts; my back is fucked.
Carmen: What is that in my wheelbarrow? I said; clean it before you bring it back.
Todd: Well hell Carmen, I can’t do everything, and I can’t get that out, that is dried concrete. Me and my buddies went to drink some beers, smoke some weed, and I forgot about it. Just use it like that.
Carmen: Todd, you owe me a new wheelbarrow, that one is completely fucked with that dried concrete in it and it was brand new.
Todd: Hell, Carmen you know I can’t afford a wheelbarrow that is why I borrowed yours. It is your fault is it fucked anyway, you let me borrow it!
1: Past tense conjugation of "To fuck"
2: Past participile of "To fuck"
3: Destroyed, messed up, fucked up, fubar.
4: In Extreme danger
5: High on any drug
1: John fucked Shirly
2: That whore has been fucked by 400 men.
3: The TV was fucked; it wouldn't turn on at all.
4: I'm really fucked now becuase I forgot to turn off the stove, causing a fire which destroyed my house.
5: He's so fucked with booze he thinks that sumo wrestler is a hot chick.
1) To have had sex in the past tense
2) To be doomed to misery in the near future
3) Describing someone who is totally and utterly drunk and/or completely under the influence of one or more drugs beyond the point of comprehension, rationality and all response. They may be puking everywhere and/or behaving abnormally, influenced by whatever's in their body. 'Fucked' is not usually referred to as a pleasant experience.
1) "Dude, Sam fucked Kay last night!!"
2) "Aaagh! Somebody called the cops! We're totally fucked!!"
3) "Dude, he is so completely fucked he doesn't even know what's going on. Help me get him to bed."