1: Past tense conjugation of "To fuck"
2: Past participile of "To fuck"
3: Destroyed, messed up, fucked up, fubar.
4: In Extreme danger
5: High on any drug
1: John fucked Shirly
2: That whore has been fucked by 400 men.
3: The TV was fucked; it wouldn't turn on at all.
4: I'm really fucked now becuase I forgot to turn off the stove, causing a fire which destroyed my house.
5: He's so fucked with booze he thinks that sumo wrestler is a hot chick.
1) To have had sex in the past tense
2) To be doomed to misery in the near future
3) Describing someone who is totally and utterly drunk and/or completely under the influence of one or more drugs beyond the point of comprehension, rationality and all response. They may be puking everywhere and/or behaving abnormally, influenced by whatever's in their body. 'Fucked' is not usually referred to as a pleasant experience.
1) "Dude, Sam fucked Kay last night!!"
2) "Aaagh! Somebody called the cops! We're totally fucked!!"
3) "Dude, he is so completely fucked he doesn't even know what's going on. Help me get him to bed."