What is fuck?
1. The universally recognized "F word"
2. N. Implying complete and utter confusion
3. N. a really stupid person
4. V. To procreate
5. adj. Can be used to modify any word for more passion
6. Int. Expresses disgust
7. Int. Expresses complete suprise and joy
8. adv. Can be used to make a command more urgent
1. I do not accept the "F word" as your name
2. What in the fuck?
3. You stupid fuck!
4. I sugest we go fuck in your mothers bed while eating crackers and petting a cat name mittens!
5. This fucking guy was so fucking weird. He asked me if I was fucking insane.
6. Aw, FUCK!!
7. Holy fuck! You guys rock!
8. Just fucking jump before I fucking kick you in the balls!
Fuck - what is it?
An expression of contempt.
Translation: Fuck you.
What does "fuck" mean?
To express surprise.
Friend 1 - i just screwed your mother, stole your car & pissed in your beer.
Friend 2 - Fuck.
Fuck - what does it mean?
"Fuck" is perhaps the most versatile and most-used word in the English language. It can relate anger, surprise, dismay, joy, and a variety of other emotions. It is also quite commonly used as a word of emphasis or description, often with comical effect. For some good examples, refer to "English as a Second Fucking Language," by Sterling Johnson, which can be found on Amazon.com. Also check out comic Dane Cook's take on the word.
Also, on a rather interesting note, I read somewhere that fucking once described an act in which a person who sowed/planted seeds in a field, and those particular people were referred to as fuckers.
The guy who quoted Monty Python had it wrong. I believe the quoted text is attributed to George Carlin.
Why don't you go play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself?
I don't mean to tell you how to do your job, but GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Fine, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, UN-fuck you!
Cartman: Don't call me fat, you fucking Jew!
Mr. Garrison: Eric, did you just say the F-word?
Kyle: No, he's talking about "fuck." You can't say "fuck" in school, you fucking fat-ass!
Cartman: Why the fuck not?
Mr. Garrison: Eric!
Stan: Dude, you just said "fuck" again!
Mr. Garrison: Stanley!
Mr. Garrison: Kenny!
Cartman: What's the big deal? It doesn't hurt anybody. Fuck-fuckety-fuck-fuck-fuck.
Mr. Garrison: How would you like to go see the school counselor?
Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?
Mr. Garrison: What did you say?
Cartman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Actually, what I said was... (picks up a megaphone) HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS?
Stan: Holy shit, dude.
-from South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut-
1. v. A way to express extreme anger at a specific person.
2. v. Telling a person to leave you alone.
3. n. In relation to sex or intercourse.
4. v. Have sex or intercourse
5. adj. Screwed.
1. Fuck you Jimmy!
2. Fuck off Jimmy.
3. That was a great fuck last night.
4. Fuck me Jimmy!
5. Jimmy's fucked/Jimmy's fucked up in the head.
A word Gordan Ramsay uses a lot.
My mouths fucked, its fucked!
The word that is said immediately after the WiFi stops working.
"FUCK! THE WIFI STOPPED WORKING!"
An extremely flexible, magic word that exists in nearly every part of speech. It can be used as a noun, verb, adjective, and adverb.
Noun: I don't give a fuck about politics!
Verb: I want to fuck Jessica Alba more than my hand.
Adjective: Shit! That sky is fuckin' blue!
Adverb: President Obama just fuckin' signed a new jobs bill.
All the above: You fuckin' fucked my fuckin' girlfriend, you backstabbing fuck!!!
The only fucking word that can be put everyfuckingwhere and still fucking make fucking sense.