When referring to a pet cat or dog that's been "fixed", they're actually broken. I mean, think about it...when a pet has its cunt cut out or has its nadschopped off, it is no longer capable of doing something that it was rather easily able to before -- that is, make kittens or puppies!
1. unable to function
2. shattered into pieces
3. unauthorized entrance
4. a word that has become a cliche in music
1. viagra, a cure for the broken
2. Emoboy: my life is broken!! (after chipping his nail)
3. poll:would you rather have your house broken into than watch another nick & jessica prime time special?!
results: getting broken into wins hands down
4.a:can you help me find the song with the word broken, it sounds pretty good?
b:uh...which of the 9.9x10^99999999 songs are u talking about
When someone you thought loved you the way you loved them, leaves you hanging in the dark and makes you feel like a complete fool for trusting that person. And in the end, they just did it to make another person jealous.
1. (General) Something/Someone that is so good in a particular context that it eclipses saecond place.
2. (Games) A game object or facility that is too good to exist. It is so powerful that it is unbalancing and hence breaks the game. Every winning player has to use this to be competitive.
Entymology: The power cards from Magic The Gathering (Black Lotus, Time Walk, Ancestral Recall, all Moxen, etc) were so powerful and unbalancing that they were eventually banned from tournament play because they BROKE the game.