What is The set?
The act of or already leaving a function.
Outtie , Peacin
Level above dipset
Dipping so hard that the dip, set from the dipset
"Bro the cops are here we gotta go!" - Person A
"Where's John at?" - Person B
"He already hit the set!!!" - Person A
The set - video
The set - what is it?
A term that anyone and everyone can say about anything and everything.
Also, a substitute for any desire.
Damn, she's hot. I want that Set.
Fumble! Fumble! Get that Set!
"Did you do the homework?"
"Did they hook up?"
"Yeah, he got that Set."
What does "The set" mean?
Another way of using the term clique. Sets are hand signs or words used to represent your hood, friends, etc.
"Throw your mothafuckin' sets up high in the sky."- Lil' Jon
The set - what does it mean?
scenery, background, a base to create something
I thought this could be an interesting setting for a comedy
The set - meaning
On the gang or sub-gang.
Guy: I just got some ass.
Guy 2: Put it on somethin'.
Guy: On my momma.
Guy 2: On the set?
Guy: On the set nigga.
The set - definition
Gang, specifically a subsidiary gang. For example, Piru Bloods is a set of the Bloods Gang.
Fuck yo' bitch, fuck yo' set.
The set - slang
1. Group of people, usually gang affiliated, for a particular neighborhood.
2. In skateboarding, rollerblading, or similar sports, a set of stairs in which to perform a trick over.
3. In reference to a pair of women's breasts.
4. Another term for "ready."
5. In reference to a syringe or needle for drugs, particularly in the Tri-state area.
6. A drug spot, particularly in cities, where drug dealing is notorious and well organized.
7. In reference to someone's house.
8. A pair.
1. J-Rollz is from the 19th St. Crip set.
2. "Yo did you see the video of me doin' that 10-set at the park?!"
3. "Oh shit look at that bitch's set!"
4. "Hey Rick, are you all set?"
5. "I ain't doin' any of this dope until I find me a set."
6. "I'm goin' to hit the Grove St. wet set."
7. "You wanna head to my set?"
8. "I need to buy this set of socks."
a plan to steal someone,
on friday, we gonna set it on his bitch ass.
To set it is to walk into a bar or party and "own" the place. To be the life of the party. To be the person everyone wants to chat up, buy a drink, or hook up with.
"I totally set it at The Loop last night!"
"We are going to go out tonight and set it!!"
A term coined by Timothy Leary that describes psychedelic drug experiences.
The "set" is the state of mind one brings to the trip, and its factors include, current state of mind, previous drug experiences, and mood.
The "setting" refers to the surrounding events and time. These include other people present, location, and time of day.
Set and setting shows how using psychedelic drugs under different circumstances results in different trips.
Man, the first time I did acid I was freaked out, but the second time, a bunch of friends were there and it was really chill. It was a whole different set and setting.