- Ethnic people from a peninsula between China and Japan.
- Confused with North and South Korea.
- Often described as most unmerciful less fighters.
- One of the most hardest languages.
- Full pride of themselves but knows when to not use it.
- Disputes between Japan and Korea.
- Outgoing and friendly.
- Very religious.
- First team from Asia to reach top 4 in World Cup.
- Loves Starcraft.
- Loves Kimchi.
- Very smart in Math and science and History.
- Many are born leaders (Military wise).
People with an Asian Heritage or familial background from the Republic of either North or South Korea. Usually have hard work ethics and value education. Most Koreans attend prestigious Universities ie, Yale, Harvard, Princeton and get into Business, Law, Medicine, Healthcare. Drive a Mercedez in usually what they call "Champagne or Gold" colored Benz's, and walk around with Coach bags with a golf hat. Korean men tend to be arrogant with fat pockets.
Greg: Hey Jung, why is your mom mad all the time?
Jung: Because , She's Korean with a hot temper. I didn't get into Yale like my brother did. Instead I got into Darmouth.
The people who you don't want to play at Starcraft. Their culture is basically Starcraft and they worship the Overmind. Like how people evolved from monkeys into civilized people, Koreans evolved from monkeys to Hydralisks and Zealots.
(In a chatroom)
#1 - "Dude, let get a game of Starcraft on."
#2 - "Alright, let's get a 1v1v1."
#1 - "Cool, I got a friend who plays."
#2 - "Who is he?"
#1 - "Some Korean gu---."
#2 - *signs out"
people think that your either chinese or japanese, and when they ask you and you say your korean, they say North or South. Always assume South because they most likely are. People also say are you japanese or chinese, and then they say are you asian? People are dumb.
white person 1: Hey are you japanese
me (korean): no
white person 2: Chinese?
white person 1: wait are you asian. Speak asian for me
1) People who are of Korean heritage or were born in Korea.
2) Objects or merchandise from Korea
No koreans do not all look the same, apparently all asians look the same. Wrong. Go get a new pair of eyes. All three major Asian countries have similar cultures but are distinctly different. If you get pissed that some country copied your country get over yourselves because you aren't part of that country. Your country probably copied too.