More likely to be a girl name , very emotional girl ... but Very strong . highly intelligent but gets distracted easily . loves sports .. keeps guards up around her cause of trust issues . Comes off as mean and disrespectful but inside a crybaby .. will be successful very early on in life .
1. A person who comes from the great country of Ireland. Well known for being able to handle drink unlike the British or the Americans and being able to handle semi-automatic weaponry due to the fact that half the country is serving or have served in either the FCA or the Slua in their spare time. See Steyr AUG
2. A language that will be dead in twenty years if the Polish, Romanians and Nigerians keep coming in. (Not trying to make that sound racist)
3. What 50 million Americans who've never been to Ireland claim to be.
A beautiful group of people. Lovely Lush of green. Calm peaceful wind of the land. Always with a happy smile. Great food. Sophisticated and soft people always a beautiful culture. Always will they be allies with the Americans. I am proud to know that these nice people are our allies.
one of the proudest and bravest nations on the face of the Earth,
lots of influential Americans think they have Irish roots.
the population of Ireland fell from close to 9 million to about 4 million in the famine at the end of the 19th century.
The Irish were invaded by the British and Brits had a stranglehold of the Irish for the better part of a millenium,
the British, led by their bloodthirsty leader Oliver Cromwell, terrorized Irish citizens and treated them like scum. Nevertheless the Irish remained strong and proud and in 1916 the British government pressured Michael Collins (the Nationalist leader) into signing a treaty which partly seperated them from the british
hey, did you know that the IrishEarl of Cork was the first man ever to experiment with chemistry?
the Irish are one of the best nations on the Earth
2. The ones who fought the english for over 800 years (we haven't really gotten over that)
3. Best drinkers and safest drinkers to be around (if you saw the euros 2016 you'd know)
4. The beautiful language spoken in Ireland
"Beidh muid ag ardú arís"
5. The makers and founders of Guinness
6. Awesome people
7. Beautiful landscapes
Basically one of the best countries
F.Y.I we're not all leprechauns or red heads and we DONT HAVE LUCKY CHARMS here!
Also it's St.Patricks day or St.Paddys day not St.Pattys day