1. Something To Add In A Sentence For The Hell Of It
2. Something To Add In A Insult
3. Having Sex
4. Act Of A Man Rubbing His Penis Against A Object
5. Act Of A Woman Sticking An Object Up Her Vagina
6. Ruining (used with up)
1. This is so fucking cool!
2. YOU FUCKING MORON!!!
3. Sergio and Stephanie were fucking last night.
4. I saw Josh fucking the tree after school.
5. Selena was so horney she was caught fucking Josh's favorite Star Trek ship.
6. That whore is fucking up your life!
1. The man's erect penis rapidly thrusting back and forth in the woman's vagina (or an anus).
2. The woman's vagina (or an anus)rubbing up and down on the man's erect penis.
3. The action of the penis penetrating an object or a person.
4. An insertion of the vagina that is pleasing to the woman.
1. The act of sexual intercourse. Really, "fucking" is the only non-clinical word that translates to "to have sex with".
2. A rather profane intensifier, and a rather intense one at that.
3. A town Austria whose sign routinely disappears, possibly due to its unusual name. The name in question rhymes with rhymes with "booking" and not with "clucking".
A town in Austria. Seriously! There really is a town by that name! If the town had a football team named after a certain bird, they'd be the Fucking Bustards, wouldn't they!
Be careful to pronounce it correctly. It rhymes with "booking"! It is a village in the municipality of Tarsdorf, in the Innviertel region of western Upper Austria. The village is 21 miles north of Salzburg, 2.5 miles east of the German border.
Its road signs are a popular visitor attraction, and were often stolen by souvenir-hunting tourists until 2005, when they were modified to be theft-resistant.
The settlement was founded in the 6th century by Focko, a Bavarian nobleman. The existence of the village was documented for the first time in 1070 and historical records show that some twenty years later the lord of the village was Adalpertus de Fucingin.
The spelling of the name has evolved over the years; it is first recorded in historical sources with the spelling as Vucchingen in 1070, Fukching in 1303, Fugkhing in 1532, and in the modern spelling Fucking in the 18th century, which is pronounced with the vowel oo as in book.
The ending -ing is an old Germanic suffix indicating the people belonging to the root word to which it is attached, thus Fucking means "(place of) Focko’s people."
As you drive towards the village you see a sign stating the name, with a picture of two children underneath it and the motto "Please, not so fast".
Fucking does a big trade in T-shirts with the name of the town in amusing sentences:
"My parents went to Fucking Austria and all I got was this Fucking T-shirt!"