What is A run?
In literature, a Run-on is a shortening of "Run-on sentence". E.g.; "A Run-on". A run-on is a sentence that goes on for too long without proper punctuation.
This is a Run-on: My dad and I went to summer camp along with some friends and we had roasted some marshmallows and cooked some breakfast on the fire and we all slept in a tent.
A run - video
A run - what is it?
"Runs" usually refers to diarrhea. The term runs is derived by three different events that accompany diarrhea. (The three runs).
1. You run to the bathroom.
2. You sit down and the shit runs out of you at a surprising velocity.
3. You run out of toilet paper because you have to wipe your ass so much.
Wow, Jerry sure went to the bathroom in a hurry, he must have the runs.
What does "A run" mean?
REALLY BAD Diarrhea
They call it the runs because you gots to "runs" to the washroom before the shit "runs" out of your anus and down your pants (assuming your wearing pants)
I got the runs this one time, but no sweat, I had a diper on.
A run - what does it mean?
and expression used when taking others posesions in a forceful manner
Bitch run that purse! "please give me your purse"
A run - meaning
1) the physical act of, basically, moving your feet in a fast rythmic motion to propel yourself forward at a greater speed than if you were walking or jogging.
2) a sport, wherein people run as a form of athletic activity as opposed to merely another action that a person can take. In other words, they run for the sake of running (or in order to compete with other individuals in an event called a "race.") Some people totally dedicate themselves to this sport, to the point where it is a major part of their lives. Others do it on a fairly regular basis in order to stay in shape, or as part of a training/workout regimen.
Still others run occasionally, when they feel like it.
In order to run well, it helps to have good form (running incorrectly can put stress on your joints and be even more painful), good endurance, patience, and commitment (you don't just give up after 5 seconds, or you'll never get anywhere).
1) He was running through the snow to escape the grizzly bear. Then, he realized this was rather stupid because trying to outrun a grizzly is pretty much pointless. They're too fast.
2) The cross country kids went running after school. Everyone else stared at them funny because it was 25 degrees out and snowing.
A run - definition
A phrase spammed by stream viewers in chat who were watching Siglemic attempt to beat the Super Mario 64 120 star world record. Due to the many resets, many people believed/trolled that the next attempt was the one to beat the record.
It can be applied to anyone attempting multiple times to beat a record.
*Start of a new run
*X minutes into the run "THIS IS THE RUN"
*Makes a mistake, start over
A run - slang
To hand something over; to give up a possession to a robber.
In J. Cole song 'A Tail of Two Cities' ... "Uh, nice watch, run it"
viscious shits of biblical proportions.
I shat my pants, I have the runs
1. moving from place to place
2. running from the police
I almost never eat breakfast while on the run.
the dreaded shit you take where you wake up in cold sweats and get butt ass naked on the toilet and pray to god, crying, for your shits to stop
dude, i had the runs this morning and almost ended my own life